Friday, March 26, 2010

Here's another Winnie the Pooh themed cake!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all have been enjoying this wonderful spring weather! I have welcomed it with open arms but, my sinuses have not been so welcoming to this spring weather. I think I am finally on the mend to feeling better. Here is the Winnie the Pooh cake that I have been working on this week!  And as most of you know I include an outfit in my 12" cakes and I found the cutest outfit for this cake and I just had to share a picture of it! Hope everyone has a great weekend!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh - so cute! I love this one...I think they get better and better with each one...any work on the baskets??

XOXO Jess

Diaper Gifts By Sue said...

Thank you! No, I havent even attempted that yet. I have been under the weather this week so I have not had a chance to tackle that one yet.