Friday, January 15, 2010

Diaper Cake Ingredients

Recently, I have been getting questions regarding the typical things that are included in my diaper cakes. So I decided to post a general list of things that I have included in previous cake orders:

Pampers swaddlers diapers size 1 (quantity varies depends on size of cake)
receiving blankets
burp cloths
Johnson's take a long travel pack - baby shampoo, baby powder, baby wash, baby lotion and desitin.
pacifiers
wash cloths
bottle
rattle/teethers/play keys, etc.
onesies
booties
bib
nail clippers
baby brush/comb set
sleeper
baby hat
plush animal or appropriate cake topper

The amount and type of items will vary depending on the size and details of the cake. Again, this list is compiled from all my previous orders. I thought it would give you an idea of things that have been and can be included. If there is something special you would like to have included in your cake just let me know at the time of your order.

Each cake is placed in basket wrap upon completion(see pic below). A homemade gift tag is included with all the items listed on the back of the tag that are on the cake. This helps the mother-to-be know what the contents of the cake are if she does not want to take it apart right away. I design the gift tag so that it coordinates with the cake theme. Pictured below are close up pics of some gift tags that I have created for previous orders.



Below is a close up pic of the gift tag that is on the safari themed cake above.




Just for fun, here is another gift tag from a previous order for you to see.




Remember, diaper cakes are not only make cute, unique and practical gifts but they make great centerpieces for showers and are an added touch to the nursery decor.

Below is one of my cakes unwrapped and awaiting baby's arrival in the nursery. Thank you Kyleen and the Spruill family for letting me share this photo!


Click here to take a closer look at this cake.

Email me with any questions.

Have a great weekend!

Back to the diaper cake bakery I go...

0 comments: